Oh blogging. Starting to look like my journal- sporadic and infrequent entries. Tsk, tsk...
We Moved! On Feb. 1 we moved because our other neighbors were chain smokers and we didn't appreciate that lovely smell joining us in Kaden's room. My life was in shambles for a week or so but we are finally unpacked. We love our bigger townhouse that does not smell like smoke. It has more closets and bigger rooms. Woot. The kitchen, though still fairly small compared to most, is double the size of our last cubicle so we are thrilled! Best part about moving besides the bigger place was getting to see my Mom for a few days. She came and helped with Kaden while we packed up, moved and cleaned. I'm so grateful for her help and it was fun to see her and for her and Kaden to get to play. He loves his Grandma Richelle :)
We were so grateful for great neighbors and friends from our ward that let us borrow their truck and help us move the furniture from one townhouse to the other.
We were so grateful for great neighbors and friends from our ward that let us borrow their truck and help us move the furniture from one townhouse to the other.
Sickness-bleh. The plague has come and is hopefully on its way out of our house. Most of my time has been spent holding a very sick boy who couldn't seem to stay asleep on his own. For three days now Curtis and I have taken turns holding him during his naps just so he could get some sleep because he'd be coughing so hard he'd wake himself up and start to cry every time. So sad. I will not miss this cold. Good riddance influenza! It has been nice to snuggle my baby though so I will miss that. Even when Kaden feels rotten he is the sweetest boy and always tries to smile. I took this picture right after he coughed so hard he puked all over me. Apparently that can make a boy smile. Why shouldn't it?
Can I just mention how great our neighbors are here? When you don't have family around it is such a blessing to have good friends from your ward. My friend Angie noticed we weren't at church on Sunday and found out that we were all sick and brought us dinner Sunday night. I was so grateful for her thoughtfulness.
Can I just mention how great our neighbors are here? When you don't have family around it is such a blessing to have good friends from your ward. My friend Angie noticed we weren't at church on Sunday and found out that we were all sick and brought us dinner Sunday night. I was so grateful for her thoughtfulness.
Let's talk Valentines. We traded babysitting last week with some of our friends here, Miranda and Kyle Maclean. They went out on Valentines Day and we watched their cute little Evelyn and we went out the next night and they watched Kaden. We went to a cute little, local Italian place called Veneto and had their homemade pizza and gnocchi. I'm such a sucker for homemade gnocchi, it's the best. Yum! It was downtown and we really liked it. Then we got to go to a movie "Here Comes the Boom" (don't judge-it was actually really funny.) So nice to have a night out with just us and not worrying about Kaden. (I forgot to take a picture though so picture it in your minds...) Until next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment