We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Kaden Tidbits

My Kadenbug is so funny. He has a bunch of things that he really likes right now, that are all kind of random. I always forget to blog about these, but I always seem to have pictures on my phone of all these random things, so I figured I'd throw them all into one post for the memory.

Kaden loves to do everything possible "by self." He is very into dressing himself, choosing his shirt, picking out his shoes, and putting them on "by self." If Kaden had his way, everyday would consist of pajamas all day, flip flops (even though it's getting cold) and a backpack. When I ask Kaden what he wants to do, most days he says, "Kaden watch TV all day." Right... So this picture pretty well says it all- his desired approach to life most days.

He loves to "help" with everything and he really likes to make popcorn and eat it.  He loves to help with cooking and is constantly insisting he needs to help "dump it in." (Any ingredient that can be dumped, that is.) He also loves to "help" me wash dishes, which usually means he's just standing on one of his tiny chairs at the sink forever, getting soaked.

What toddler doesn't love stickers? Kaden is certainly no exception.


Kaden loves to feed the ducks. He always tells me "bread for ducks, Mommy, not Kaden." (He's not a huge fan of bread for some strange reason.)






Kaden has learned to open the fridge and I often find surprises in it: dirty dishes, his phone, pumpkins...

Oh the endless messes. One of his favorite pastimes as of late...


Some days Kaden prefers virtually no clothing at all. But he always likes to wear my shoes. With or without clothing.


He loves to hide. Especially if he's in trouble because he knows I can't reach him very well in this silly space between the fridge and the cabinet.  He really enjoys hide and seek and is getting pretty good at counting and actually hiding, though he still likes finding better.
I love this little boy! He makes me laugh. 

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! Its fun to see how similar and how different he and Lydia are even though they are so close in age. Also, congrats on the new additions to your family!

    ReplyDelete