We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Friday, August 31, 2012

The Photo Shoot


I hired a photographer to come to our house and do some newborn pictures of Kaden but apparently I should have checked with the little guy first because he was not in the mood.  I fed him right before and had my house warm like the photographer suggested, but despite all my attempts to calm the poor boy he didn't want his pictures taken and kept waking up and crying.  (Not the "newborn" look I was going for, though it's probably more accurate I guess to how most newborns really are.)

After fighting for an hour to try to get him to perform we finally gave up and called it quits.  I was super disappointed but decided to use this opportunity to try to learn how to use my new Nikon camera we bought this summer.  The next day I tried some newborn pictures on my own and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.  You'll have to let me know what you think!


 I love this picture because it captures his cute personality and showcases his wiggly side!

 His little feet are the length of my thumb

 This hat was so big on him but so cute I couldn't resist
 This is how a majority of the pictures really looked... however, I only decided to include one so you think I'm better at capturing the sweet side of Kaden than I really am, ha ha!  
 
 


6 comments:

  1. He is so snuggly looking! I can't wait until I can finally meet him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's like me... his siblings are going to fight over who has to sleep in the same bed with him when they go on vacation... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully he won't kick his siblings in their sleep. If he does he'll be permanently on the air mattress like someone else I know...

      Delete
  3. Congrats to you guys - fun to see pics of the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so tiny and delicious! Enjoy every minute and don't feel guilty if all you do is snuggle him all day!

    ReplyDelete