We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Welcome to the 21st Century Gentri!

Well it's happened... after years of avoiding the SmartPhone and blogging craze I have caved.  Yes, this is a confession. I have no idea what I'm doing and may need help so my blog is not black and white Times New Roman font with no pictures, but nonetheless I am braving the unknown territory of the blog and trying it out so that all of you can enjoy keeping up with our family 2,000 miles away from home. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm excited to keep up with you guys and see all of your cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!! Funny I got an email from you to view your blog because I just sent a package to you today! I hope you enjoy it :) Sorry it is ridiculously late!

    I can't wait to see what is going on and I hope Kaden is doing well.

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! A Gentri blog! The picture of Kaden is adorable. I've been wondering how you've been doing. Keep us updated and we'll be regular followers of your blog. Take care!

    ReplyDelete