Alright, this is silly but since it's been an ongoing topic between my family I'm going to throw it out there to get some opinions. Who do you think Kaden looks the most like? I think he has my face shape and eyes but Tyler's nose and Curtis' chin. I also think Kaden has Curtis' curious antics :)
Kaden
My Brother Tyler (age 1)
Gentri (age 1)
My sister Missy (age 1)
Baby Curtis (not sure how old)
Well, what do you think? Please let me know...





Kaden looks like Kaden. He is a combination of Gentri and Curtis. I think he definitely has Curtis' curiosity! Be ready for surprises!
ReplyDeleteI think the other pictures that Dana sent you give a much better look of Curtis when he was young. With those pictures, I think he looks a lot like Curtis. But the real answer is he has taken the best of both the Seawrights and the Fairbourns to create his own look. Now, was that a politically correct statement. smile.
ReplyDelete