Okay so technically we got these taken back in August but I've never really shared them on here, so they are new to you, right? One of my college friends, Camilla (Olson) Jones, that I know from my A-Team days at Utah State is an awesome photographer based in Utah. When we came to visit I wanted some one year old pics of Kaden and family pictures. It's always fun to know the photographer so we had a fun shoot with Camilla and I am happy with how the pictures turned out. I do wish we could have gotten at least one individual of Kaden smiling because he's such a smiley little man but lately when he's focused on walking/exploring he could care less about the camera and quite frankly I'm thrilled we can even see his face. Most of my pictures of him lately are the back of his head, the top of his head or his forehead, so we'll take face shots, smile or not! :)














Very cute pictures
ReplyDelete