We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Best Seat in the House

Sometimes when I am busy for a minute and then turn around and can't find Kaden, he's often sitting on his favorite seat.  Anyone that knows Kaden, knows that he loves chairs ("chay-uhs") of any kind. Big, small, couches, or hard chairs.  He doesn't care. He loves them all.  But he especially likes a certain white, porcelain chair.
 Try as I might, I can't keep him off of it most days.  It's such a part of his life right now that I figured I'd let him get a few pictures on it, then go wash his hands and lock the bathroom so he can't sit there anymore.  (We have to keep a penny above our doors to allow us to unlock the bathroom most days.)




Someday Kaden may find this gross, that he loved the white throne so much as a boy, but for now, it is truly the best seat in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment