We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Little Parrot

Kaden is in such a funny stage.  He watches what we do and copies what we do and say. You know how all parents check their kid's diapers by lifting up their shirt and looking to see if they are clean or dirty? Well yesterday Kaden was a little stinky, so I checked his diaper really quickly.  I accidentally let a little toot slip a few minutes later, and looking all concerned, he came over, lifted my shirt, pulled out my pants and said, "Mama, poopoo?" I almost died laughing.

Here are some of my favorite random moments of Kaden trying to be like Mama and Dada:
He likes to try and copy our expressions.

 He loves to wear our shoes. Especially my pink gym shoes lately.
 We often feed him stuff so he likes to try and share with others too- in this case, his Tigger from Aunt Missy (thanks again Miss!) is getting some blueberries. Yum!
Just a random side note. Kaden has been wearing these rabbit ears for weeks now and every time I say, "Kaden what do you look like?" He says, "hop hop." He has worn them to the gym, the grocery store, to playdates.  He gets very upset when I try to take them off, so I've decided to choose my battles with him.  The rabbit ears are not a battle I choose to fight with him.  If it were up to him, he'd also wear his sleepers for the entire day. He gets extremely mad each day when I try to get him dressed, so a lot of days if we don't have anywhere to be, I just let him stay in his jammies until he's ready to wear clothes.

1 comment: