We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Fairbourn Family Reunion

We went to the Fairbourn Family reunion at Marv and Dana's on July 10.  Normally it is held in August or around Labor Day weekend, but this year we did it a little early so that people could attend Kyle's mission homecoming as well as the reunion. The twins were 3.5 weeks old.  It's nice to have summer babies because I feel like we can attend big events without as much risk of sickness like if we had the twins in the winter or something. We always have so much fun with the Fairbourn family. There's so many fun cousins, aunts and uncles to hang out with and so many kids for Kaden to play with that it's just pure bliss.

Grandpa Fairbourn will be 95 this August!! He's an amazing man whose life has been dedicated to serving the Lord and his family. Dana asked if I would take family photos of everyone with Grandpa who wanted one. It was so fun!

Cherie, Zuri, Brock, Preslee, and River Ball

Andrea, Brad, Lily, Hyrum, Jack and Brigham Heath

Travis & Nate Fairbourn


Our family- Curtis, Carson, me, Cole, Kaden & Grandpa

Phil, Tiffany, Emerson & Colston

 4 Generation Picture with Paul, Phil, Grandpa, Emerson & Colston 

Nate, Jameson, Grandpa & Travis Fairbourn

Nate & Debbie Fairbourn


 Our attempt(s) at getting a picture of Grandpa and all the great-grandkids. Ha, ha, ha...




Nana, Jace & Emma


We had a big lunch, played lots of outside games. The kids had a scavenger hunt where they got waterguns and bubble wands at the end. Dana also had a big slip n' slide set up for all the kids (and big kids, like Curtis) to play on. I was only outside for a bit because I was in feeding babies most of the day, so I don't have many pictures beyond the ones I took at the beginning.

The next day, Phil & Tiffany blessed their baby Emerson while the whole family was together and that way Grandpa got to stand in the circle.  Kyle gave his homecoming talk and did a wonderful job! He was a hard working missionary and has gained an awesome testimony. We were so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment