We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

More Kadenisms

Nov. 2015

"Mom, take a picture of me by these big bears at Costco. You probably won't be able to see me at all."


We had the most hilarious conversation:
Kaden: I want to go to the radio and talk so everyone can hear me.
Me: You can't. You'd have to work there to do that.
K: Then I want to work there.
Me: Well you can maybe when you're a grown up.
K: Well if I can't talk, then I want to go sing on the radio. 
Me: Well you kind of have to be famous and a really good singer to sing on the radio. 
K: Mom. Lady Gaga is on the radio and she is NOT a good singer! 


Every time we go to Target or Smith's or Costco or anywhere with a cart Kaden always looks longingly at the people pushing the big line of carts back from the parking lot and we have this same conversation:
Kaden: Mom. That looks like the best job in the whole wide world.
Me: You can have that job when you're 16. 
Kaden: I can't wait to be 16...


"Mom. Take a picture of me standing by Carson so you can see that I'm really taller than him."

No comments:

Post a Comment