I'm not a huge fan of carving pumpkins- scooping out cold, slimy guts, trying to be artistic, (which I'm not) on a pumpkin, all to just let it get moldy within two days. Plus where Kaden is so little, he can't really participate at all. So the last few years I've been a big fan of painting pumpkins. This year we were all planning to paint one, but Kaden threw a fit and wanted to paint them all, so we just figured it wasn't worth the fight and let him paint them all himself. I found these cool vinyl jack-o-lantern decals at Joann fabric that you just rub on like a temporary tattoo and boom, insta jack-o-lantern. (Minus the light inside, but who cares?)
The brothers were too little to help, so instead they just dressed like pumpkins.
The finished product. According to Kaden there was a Daddy, two mommy's and three kids. We tried to tell him you can't have two Mommy's in a family, but he was insistent that was the way it was set up. Maybe we've lived back in Utah for too long...

No comments:
Post a Comment