Kaden celebrated being 2 months old on October 16! I can hardly believe it. Time flies quickly with a baby. He had his two month checkup this week and he is weighing in at 9 lbs 8.5 oz, 22 1/4 inches long. He is 10th percentile for weight and 25th percentile for height still. Still small, but growing. He has finally outgrown a few of his newborn outfits. We'll see how long it takes him to fit into the 0-3 month size though...
I saw this cute idea on Pinterest and wanted to try it with Kaden...
This is how Kaden's version turned out! He HATED it!! I tried it with things inside the pumpkin propping him up so it'd be soft. I thought maybe he was cold and brought down the space heater. Nope. Despite my best efforts this boy was not happy to be in a pumpkin. Oh well. Maybe next year?
Curtis was snuggling Kaden after the traumatizing pumpkin event I caused
He's still a cute little pumpkin even if he won't sit in the pumpkin for me
My favorite thing about Kaden getting bigger right now is that he is smiling more and he will coo at you. If you coo back he keeps doing it back and forth. It is the cutest thing! It's like he's having a conversation with you. I love it.

Hahaha, we're laughing and laughing about the "baby in a pumpkin" pics :)
ReplyDelete