Saturday, February 23, 2013
An Uncanny Mix
If no one else appreciates this post my mom and sister will get a laugh out of it. The other day I had to go to the bathroom, so I set Kaden in his crib with his toy monkey for just a minute until I was done. When I came back two minutes later this is what I found. This is what happens when you take a very curious and playful Kaden+ a jar of prunes+some reflux=Dalmation baby! Not fun to clean up but we got a good laugh out of this. He looks so innocent like he had no idea that smearing spit up prunes all over everything in his crib was bad. Ha ha. You can't see his monkey in the picture but he got him good. I think until Kaden's reflux goes away I will stick to lighter colored fruits and veggies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sorry, I could not quit laughing, such a sweet, innocent face, like, what did I do?
ReplyDeleteMom I knew you would laugh :)
DeleteI have to admit, I laughed as well! Lydia is just a few months other than Kaden and I know this feeling well. Amazing the messes they can make while they are seemingly safe and contained.
ReplyDeleteAlso, thanks for inviting me to your blog. I love to keep in touch!
Shantel thanks for commenting! I rarely get comments so it's nice to know people are actually reading. I sometimes wonder if I blog just for myself... ha ha! You can relate right? I saw your blog post about needing validation, so thanks for giving it :)
Delete