While we were at the park, we were approached by a Rochester Channel 8 news anchor to do an interview about our thoughts on changing the Lilac Festival this year. Since Shadow and I had never been to it, Miranda got interviewed about the Lilac Festival and then they took some shots of us eating our picnic lunch so who knows, maybe we'll be on tv tonight? I'll watch the news and let you know.
Kaden has finally learned to sit up! Even though this picture is not of his face I'm just so thrilled that at almost 8 months he has finally decided to sit up like a big boy. Anyone else want to squish his arms? Feel free to stop by NY whenever the urge strikes you. They are just as squishable as they look.
Kaden loves to be just in his diaper as much as possible. So I let him indulge sometimes. :)
Thanks for reading and feel free to leave comments on your thoughts about this or any post!


I can't believe he's big enough to swing!!!!
ReplyDelete