We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Monday, February 17, 2014

Highland Park Botanical Garden

We went to the Botanical Garden at Highland Park a week or two ago and it was a lovely little getaway from all the horrid snow and cold here in Rochester.  It was so warm and humid and wonderful. We went to the Botanical Garden at Highland Park a week or two ago and it was a lovely little getaway from all the snow and cold here in Rochester.  It was so warm and humid and wonderful.  A hidden gem among Highland Park. Who knew? We've been wanting to go since we moved here and somehow have never gone until now. I'd been taking a photography class and wanted a place to take some pictures for one of my assignments that wasn't inside our house or outside in the freezing cold.  I didn't end up actually using any pictures I took here for my assignment, but I figured it was a fun highlight of a family outing.


Can you spot the frog? It's kind of hidden.




 Kaden loves lights and ceilings so we look up a decent amount.

1 comment: