Mr. Kadenski has been quite the picky boy about his wardrobe
lately. In the morning it’s a huge
battle to get him out of his pajamas. He
really likes wearing them and kicks and screams and thrashes when I try to
remove them. I can sometimes get a shirt
on him after that. But forget the pants.
He spends a majority of the day without pants lately since a. I can’t get him to cooperate to put them on in the first place, or b. he takes them off after I’ve put them on. He does however like to wear his “gock” (socks) so he often looks a bit silly. Good thing it’s going to be warmer weather soon.
(Yes, this above picture about sums up how most meals look at our house. Kaden wearing no pants, a leg up on the table, eating minimally, playing and spinning most of the time.)


No comments:
Post a Comment