This year we invited Kyle and Miranda and Evelyn (Evie) MacLean. They are our good friends here and we've been grateful for their friendship. Curtis greeted our guests like this… (and promptly changed into a shirt after they were done laughing.)
I was going to make pesto pasta and green beans and green bread, but somehow our meal ended up getting switched around at the last minute, so we ended up with pulled pork salads, green cilantro-lime rice, regular colored beans, green homemade tortillas, green cilantro lime ranch dressing, green fruit salad, green cookies and green limeade. (Note to self: I buy limeade every year and I always think, "this is nasty." I need to just buy lemonade next year and put food coloring in it so that I don't have to drink sour juice.)
We had green clover pancakes the morning of St. Patrick's Day, before we left for the airport and the sunshine!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment