We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Elmwood Terrace Farewell Dinner

On June 1 we had our Elmwood Terrace Farewell dinner at the Torres' house. We've become such a tight-knit group during our time in Rochester with the Bertassos, Harts, and Torres'.  We all come from different backgrounds, but besides the church, we were united and bonded in a way that I can't explain.
 

Tueller and Kaden

 Kristi, Jess and Angie will always be some of my best friends when I look back on my time in Rochester. Their friendship means the world to me and our families all survived school, residency, the most horrible Rochester winter on record, and a crazy ward together. We have done so much together over the years, from celebrating holidays together to baby-sitting swaps, Bachelor nights, playdates, borrowing sugar and eggs and everything in between.  I have talked with, laughed with and cried with these girls and I know that they've always got my back. We are all headed to such different places- the Bertassos to Tennessee, the Harts to Vegas, us to Utah, the Torres' are moving to Fairport, NY- but I truly hope I can keep in touch with these girls and their wonderful families.   I have been so blessed to have good friends here in Rochester. I will miss them all dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment