I've seen a lot of pictures lately on the web of family pictures that are taken in the master bedroom, capturing a blend of candid shots with personality and lifestyle photography. Obviously this intrigued the photographer in me and I wanted to give it a try with our family to get some more casual, fun pictures that capture us in our own element. I pulled out the tripod, the camera and the remote and set things up the way I wanted them and let Mr. Kaden take over. He was fascinated by pushing the remote button and the beeping that came with the remote timer on the camera, so he sat still and smiled and thought it was the greatest thing ever.
For such a wiggly boy, these shots were priceless to me because he is so smiley and has such a fun, sweet personality, but I rarely feel like I can actually capture it on camera since he's usually too busy playing to pause and smile for Mommy. Since Sunday morning before our 1 pm church is usually a more laid back time of the week, I decided to take the pictures then, while we were in our church clothes, but not all the way dressed up. (No ties, no shoes, etc…) I'm really thrilled with how they turned out because they capture my sweet boy and the joy that he brings us in a way I can't describe with words. His little smile warms my heart and makes me happier than I can say.
Speaking of happy, Kaden absolutely LOVES the Pharrell Williams song, "Happy," and is constantly singing it, clapping along to it anytime we're in the car and it comes on the radio, and asking me to play the "happy show" (music video) on my phone on YouTube. He started out the photo shoot with his happy clapping. I had to capture it because it's such a big part of life right now. :)
This is so silly but Kaden loves to do this. Anytime I'm holding him, he'll just lean back as far as he can go and giggle...
He still doesn't love Mommy's kisses but I don't care! I love to give him kisses!!!
This little boy is growing up so fast and this picture reminds me how much of a little boy he's turned into.
These eyes!!! I love them.












No comments:
Post a Comment