After the fireworks show in Logan we drove up to Bear Lake and spent the night at my parent's cabin. We spent the 4th-5th of July at Bear Lake with my family and Curtis' parents came up on the 5th. Bear Lake is always beautiful (and freezing) but we didn't mind. I was so excited to go wake boarding since I hadn't been for a few summers.
We didn't take Kaden on the boat last year since we were afraid he wouldn't like it and he was having so much fun on the beach that we figured it wasn't worth ruining his fun, so this was Kaden's first time boating. Kaden loved being on the boat and was fascinated with watching the other boats and jet skis.
Ashley, Tyler, Jael, Missy & Tanner
Missy's attempt to get Tanner off the tube ended in her getting herself off the tube as well. Ha ha!
Kaden's first tube ride. We couldn't tell if he liked it or not since he had a rather stoic expression on the entire time.
He seemed fine when we were just on the tube, before the boat started pulling us.
By the end though I think he was a bit freaked out and Curtis was comforting him. He's such a sweet Dad!
Nana and Kaden. He wore his ear phones when the boat was going and seemed to not mind the noise too much.
Curtis, doing impressive jumps and 180 spins on the wakeboard, making the rest of us look bad.
See what I mean? A bit unimpressive now that you look at the only picture that someone took of me. Ha ha!
Missy, Gentri, Kaden and Nana
Just for the record, my parents and Marv were also with us boating, but for some reason I guess I didn't get any pictures of them. Oops! :(
















No comments:
Post a Comment