We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wheeler Farm

While Curtis was working during the day, Kaden and I went with Grandma to Wheeler Farm.  We fed the ducks, which Kaden really liked. I was so excited for him to see all the different animals in person since he knows all the animal sounds and names.  But of course Kaden wasn't excited about the animals. At all. We kept trying to get him to go see the different animals and all he wanted to do was go on the "big tractor." So we paid $2 to ride the tractor and you'd have thought he won the lottery.  He was so happy the whole time and loved every second of it. When  the ride was over he was so sad and kept trying to get back on. Luckily, a few feet away was a giant tractor that was on display for kids to climb on/play with.  We spent the rest of our time there.





So much for the animals, but I'm glad Kaden liked the tractor! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment