We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Father's Day

I was discharged from the hospital on a Friday night and Father's Day was that weekend. My boys are so lucky to have such an awesome Dad! Curtis is so loving and fun and caring. He is really hands-on and gets down and plays with them and sometimes has more fun than they do. What a perfect gift to have two new little buddies to celebrate a great dad. Kaden and I made Curtis a yummy breakfast of French Toast sticks and eggs.  His big present was a saw. Kaden and I made him a movie and because of the timing of everything, I never got around to editing it in iMovie like I'd wanted to.  But oh well. It was still fun. 

reminder to me to UPLOAD here

Curtis is such a patient and sweet dad. He is always trying to find ways to teach Kaden and help him learn new things.  

I was trying all day to get a picture of all three of my boys with Curtis and it just never seemed to happen. Kaden loves to match and be like his Daddy so naturally a really perfect Father's Day gift is matching ties for church. 



We love you Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment