We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The Hospital/Coming Home

I was in the hospital for 2 days. We had lots of visitors: my parents, Missy & Tanner, Tyler, Ashley, & Lexi. The Fairbourns had left for London to go visit Kyle's mission the day I was induced so they had to wait a little bit to meet the twins. 



During the day Curtis was with Kaden, while I stayed at the hospital.  They'd go to swimming lessons together in the morning and then have lunch and nap at our house and come to the hospital that afternoon to play and visit. Kaden loves being a big brother and has been really cute with the twins. 



Carson is the most snuggly baby.  He just tucks himself right in on your chest and snuggles away. Kaden wasn't a very cuddly baby, so I'm loving that I've got a snuggler!


I feel bad, but I was so tired/out of it that I forgot to take a picture when Tanner and Missy and my Dad came to visit.  I also neglected to get a picture of our family of five. Oh well. Maybe my brain will return someday... 

Here are the visitors that I did get pictures of- Aunt Ashley

Grandma Richelle
  
Uncle Tyler and Lexi

Cousin Lexi meeting the twins

Going home from the hospital.  They both looked so tiny in their carseats, just as I remember Kaden looking almost 3 years ago. 


When we got home from the hospital Kaden was a little sad that both of the brothers were in their carseats, so we had to go and get his out of the car so he could be in his carseat with them. Ha ha! He looks like a giant compared to them. :)

2 comments:

  1. The last picture of all of them in their carseats is so adorable! You'll love having that comparison picture for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete