I love to do newborn pictures! They are always so sweet and snuggly. I've never done twins before, so it was fun to do my own boys' twin pictures.
Carson's Individuals- He is such a sleepy little fellow that it's quite easy to take pictures of him and get him to sleep through the whole thing.
I love this little tongue!
This is how you get two babies to be happy together in a basket- Daddy swings them until they are content!
Cole's Individuals- Cole was not quite so cooperative as Carson. I tried on 3 different days to get some of him by himself and he just wasn't having it. He's a much lighter sleeper than Carson and honestly just wanted me to leave him alone. This was the only one I got the original day I tried to.
He's also much more alert than Carson and has been since he was born, so "sleepy" pictures of him are harder to come by. I kind of love this though because it is totally his personality: awake, alert, curious and content. The last few of these "newborn" pictures were taken closer to one month, so I feel like he looks totally different. He's way more chubby with a lot less hair. Oh well...
Kaden wanted to get in on the photo action, so we got a couple of cute pictures of "the brothers" and Kaden. I love how much he loves his brothers. He is so sweet with them and gets so excited to see them every day.
Cousin Lexi came to visit on the day I was doing the twins pictures, so we got one with her and Carson. (Cole had long sine given up on cooperating with me, ha ha.) She was fascinated by the tiny babies.






















These are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThese are so sweet! Glad I came across them. Hope you're doing well with your hands full!
ReplyDelete