We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Monday, July 4, 2016

Tulip Festival

May 2016
We live by Thanksgiving Point so we made sure to go to the Tulip Festival this year. It was so pretty! I just love the Ashton Gardens. It amazes me that anyone can turn such a huge area into such a beautiful garden. I entered a photo into the TP Tulip Festival Photo Contest. I didn't win but still had fun taking pictures.








Trying to get good smiles out of these three little boys at the same time is hilarious...









There was a mom and baby owelets and we loved watching them over behind the waterfall.


We went another day to the Tulip Festival with our friends the Lowes. They live across the street from us and have twin girls that are a week younger than my boys and Kaden is right in between their boys, Lincoln and Malcolm.  The kids played for hours in the bounce houses and had a blast running through the gardens together.  I always love going places with Lucy and her four littles because having another twin mom friend somehow makes me feel like less of a circus. :)

Malcolm, Kaden & Lincoln



The coolest upside down looking flowers. They reminded us of pineapples.



No comments:

Post a Comment