We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Monday, October 27, 2014

Fall Family Pictures

I've been pretty busy doing pictures for others and as a result I haven't gotten around to editing my own family's pictures that we took for fall until now.  I refuse to spend big bucks to hire another photographer when Kaden typically smiles better for my tripod/remote/"blinky light", than for a random stranger behind a camera.  Maybe when he's older and will cooperate more, but for now,  I do my own family pictures.  

We took our pictures at Mueller Park Canyon, just a 10 minute drive from our house in Bountiful! It's really beautiful. Apparently it was a popular location for pictures, because there were literally about 20 other photographers there at the same time as us.  I'm really happy with how the pictures turned out. I love my little family!







I love his silly faces! 




Ah! His eyes!!! Love.






This just had to make it in here because I rarely, if ever, get a picture of me kissing Kaden where he's not pulling a face... This is of course no exception.




We took these ones back in September, in Logan Canyon. We were hoping for fall colors, but everything was still green, so we waited a month and tried again in Bountiful.







This picture makes me laugh. A lot of times to get Kaden to look at my camera I'll put silly things on my head to get his attention.  I brought along one of his dinosaurs for just that purpose and he wanted to put it on my head.  He didn't set it down very gently, and it got stuck in my curls, but I love this candid Curtis captured!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I love how cute your little family is.
    And might I say, you've got some mad tripod skills! Whenever I try to take family pictures with the tripod Jude is not entertained in the least! ...Perhaps I will try tying balloons or something to it. I digress. Love these fall pictures!

    ReplyDelete