I used to think summer was my favorite season. That is no more. I am a lover of fall and all it entails. I love the fall colors, the leaves falling, the corn mazes, jacket weather, everything. It's just my favorite! We loved playing in the leaves one Saturday at a park near our house.
Kaden thinks it's super funny when we make "silly faces" so we were trying to get him to do some with us.
We went to a little pumpkin patch called Pack Farms in Farmington, UT. They had HUGE pumpkins when you first got there!
Kaden had such a blast with their "kid sized" hay maze. We played hide and seek in it and he thought that was so much fun!
Have I ever mentioned that this little boy is super TICKLISH? Well he is. And somehow as his mommy I seem to know the right places to tickle to get the best squeals from Kaden. I can't help myself sometimes! His giggle is so cute and so infectious.
There are a ton of leaves out back behind our house and all the neighborhood kids think it's really fun to rake them up and jump in them. Some of Kaden's little buddies- Caleb, Lincoln and Everett. We're sad that Lincoln and Everett just moved.
Kaden's goofy smile- bottom lip tucked in. Still cute though :)





















Love the picture of Curtis and Kaden with the wheelbarrow, and all of the tickles. Pumpkin patches are my absolute favorite things about fall.
ReplyDeleteThanks Janette!
Delete