On Sept. 17, 2015 my twins turned three months! I feel like sometimes the days seem so long, but then somehow the weeks and months seem to fly by. We love these little buddies so much! They are the perfect addition to our family. They are starting to get on a more solid routine, which is nice for Kaden and I so we know when our playtime is. They sleep from 7 or 8 pm to 3 or 4 am, so an 8 hour stretch, just like Kaden did at their age. I wish I could figure out how to bump it back a bit so Curtis and I didn't have to get up every other night with them, but I can't complain too much. They are good boys and so sweet!
Carson or "Carson boy" is weighing in around 14 lbs. (according to my bathroom scale, which may or may not be accurate.) and can still fit in some 0-3 month clothes and is just now starting to seem a little squished in size 1 diapers. He is such a smiley boy (finally) even though it took him a lot longer to get there than Cole. Everyone lately says he looks like Curtis. I personally don't see it, but he's definitely got more of a Fairbourn look than a Seawright look. Whoever he looks like, he is one handsome little man. He is such a sweet baby. He's been a lot less fussy lately since we found some better reflux medicine for him. Combine that with the fact that he's finally smiling and cooing and you have one cute baby that we adore. He also loves the camera. What can I say? The camera loves him back.
I don't know what is up with these pictures but Carson absolutely has the CUTEST little face in these pictures... and then there's the hair. It looks like old man hair- all wispy and thin and mostly just grown in on the sides. He looks fine/normal in person but for some reason these pictures brought out some weird, old man side of him. LOL! Say hello to Benjamin Button!
Cole or "Coley-o" as we call him almost 90% of the time, on the other hand is a whopping 16 lbs. (bathroom scale) and wears a size 6 month clothes (he has since 2 months) and size 3 diapers!! Kaden still isn't potty trained (and not for my lack of trying... sigh) but he wears a size 4! Curtis and I can't stop laughing at how big our 3 month old chunky Cole is compared to 3 year old skin-and-bones Kaden who only weighs 30 lbs and size 4 diapers. (On a side note, our doctor is actually trying to get Kaden to gain weight since he dropped weight from his 2.5 to 3 year visit, so he told us to give him chocolate milk with whole milk and Carnation Instant Breakfast for every meal as a drink to help add calories since he eats nothing.)
Kaden sure is a sweet big brother. He loves the babies and (most of the time) is really sweet and gentle with them.
Naturally we couldn't do 3 month pics of the twins and neglect big brother. This face! It is sooo Kaden. :)
Cole is the happiest baby. He is always smiling and cooing. He is just content to play or do whatever most of the time unless he's hungry or tired, then he'll fuss a little, but otherwise he is so chill.
Mr. Chunkerdoodles. Love!!!
I couldn't help myself. These shoes are too cute! Nana bought them for the boys and I needed to remember them because they're adorable!
Don't you just want to squish him? Aaahhh!!! I love all his rolls and chub.
One thing that is so funny about Cole is that anytime he's eating a bottle he always has to clasp his hands together under the bottle. He always has his eyes closed and is just so relaxed.
Check out those ROLLS! Sometimes I don't dress him until he whines because he's cold because I just love to squish this cute chunky monkey so much! Is that wrong?
3 month old activities:
Bouncy Seat Time- my boys have just figured out how to sort of smack the toys and make them move a little. It's so fun to watch them in the bouncy seats because they love them and are so easily amused!
Carson's Diaper Change mug shot. Ha! He's not a big fan of getting the diaper changed...
Tummy Time- Carson usually loves it. Cole tolerates it.
Every now and then Coley doesn't seem to mind it too much...
Both boys pretty much hate being in their carseats unless the car is actually moving. Cole looks gigantic compared to Carson in this! Ha ha!
































I can't believe how big they are! Such handsome and sweet little fellows.
ReplyDelete