We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Cornbelly's

October 2015
We live right by Thanksgiving Point, so we had to go to Cornbelly's for one of Curtis' days off. It is so much fun and we all had a blast! Kaden was thrilled to no end to get to sit inside of a tractor and "drive."



Anything that involves a ball or jumping is going to be a hit with Kaden.


Carson & Cole wanted to play, but alas, the life of a baby is that of observer from the carseat/stroller. Sigh.


This slide was so fun! I was wanting to go over & over, whether or not Kaden did.



We went to Arctic Circle (at Kaden's request) so he could get a kids' meal with a Halloween flashlight in it. Argh. I wish we could just pay the money to buy the flashlight and skip Arctic Circle's food. So yucky!

After naps that afternoon the babies had had it and were super tired.  They went to bed at like 6:30, so we let Kaden pick one of us to go back to Cornbelly's with just him, so one of us could let the twins sleep. To my shock, he picked me. (Usually Curtis is the favorite on the weekends since Daddy is home then and is soooo fun!)

We had a fun little Mommy/Kaden date. We rode the grain train and saw the jack-o-lanterns, roasted marshmallows and ate super overpriced s'mores, and met a Minion.  (This picture is really terrible, but it's the memory I guess of the grain train...)




Kaden really wanted to go in the "Giant Rat Race" thing, so I let him because it looked small and simple enough, so I figured he'd be okay. It was only big enough for kids though so I couldn't go with him. It was a maze built into a trailer. He had been in there for awhile and I was starting to worry because there's plexiglass on one side and I hadn't seen him come by. Next thing I know, I look up and I see poor Kaden in there sobbing because it's getting dark and he can't see inside the rat race and he doesn't know how to get out. I asked an older girl who was going in if she would help find him and get him out. A few minutes later I had a very sad, very sweaty boy emerge from the box of terror. Worst idea ever...


We bought Bounceback passes to go back to Cornbellys later in the month. Kaden and I spent a long time at the Corn Cob Beach burying each other and pouring corn into buckets and pails.  Who needs a sand box? This thing is awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment