Curtis' birthday always sneaks up on us a little, being the first of the month and all, and it always falls on General Conference weekend, so I feel like it gets overlooked a little bit. Kaden and I got up early to make Curtis French toast sticks for breakfast. They are beyond yummy! Curtis had to work since his birthday was on a Thursday. Carson slept right through the whole party.
I wish I could say we did some more amazing stuff for Curtis' birthday, but between preschool in the morning and naps in the afternoon, we never made it to Curtis' office to bring a treat. Our celebration that night consisted of eating dinner at our house instead of out like we planned and driving around with no plan, since we missed our movie by just a few minutes. We ended up going to H&M to get Curtis some clothes and ties and ate McDonald's hot chocolate and smoothies. Nothing terribly exciting, but we're doing a little overnight getaway in November to celebrate both of our birthdays. I can't wait! Sleep + alone time with no kids for a day= birthday fun to look forward to!



No comments:
Post a Comment