We got kind of spoiled with cool pumpkin patches when we lived on the East coast. They were all a destination to go pick out your pumpkins with tons of activities, yummy fresh cider and donuts, etc..., so now I can never bring myself to just buy some at Smith's again.
I searched high and low to find the perfect pumpkin patch in Utah since I was super disappointed last year with the ones in Davis County. For FHE one night we went to HeeHaw Farms in Pleasant Grove. It did not disappoint! It had an animal train, a big slide, corn sand box, etc... Basically everything that Cornbelly's had, for less than half the price and for half the crowd.
I got sick of carrying around my camera since Curtis and I were wearing the twins in the carriers, a diaper bag and camera and baby was just a little much, so I ditched it in the car after about 30 minutes, but I wish I would've kept it for the pumpkin patch. It was the CUTEST pumpkin patch I've ever seen!! You had to go on a tractor ride out to it and it was beautiful and surrounded by corn stalks.
Kaden, Curtis & Cole riding the animal train
A giant pumpkin
Kaden riding the giant slide. He had such a blast! As soon as he'd get down, he'd just grab his sack and run right back to the top. He was dusty from head to toe when we went home.
As long as we live in Lehi we'll be going to HeeHaw farms in October to get pumpkins and have some family fun!









No comments:
Post a Comment