We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Kadenisms

October 2015
Kaden is a really smart three year old. Sometimes too smart. He's very clever and often surprises Curtis and I with the things he says. He's so silly and such a ham.

Here are a few of my favorites this month:

He didn't want to go to preschool one day and I was saying, it'll be fun, you'll like it, blah, blah, blah.
Kaden: Mom, I'm sick.
Me: No, you're fine.
K: No, see, I have a cough. (Fake coughs.)
Me: It'll be fine. It's not going to get anyone else sick.
K: If you make me go to preschool, I will not cover my mouth and I'll cough all over everyone!

After a bath one night Kaden was playing with himself.
Me: Kaden, don't play with that please.
K: Why? Will you take it away?

I had just gotten home from running one morning. I was pretty sweaty.
K: Why are you sweaty?
Me: I just got back from running.
K: Yeah, but you're really sweaty today.
Me: Well, yes, there's lots of big hills by our house and I'm a bit out of shape.
K: You should stop exercising. You'll be too tired to play with me later.

I was trying to convince Kaden that he'd like wearing underwear more than diapers and that it's cool to be potty trained.
Me: Maybe when your diapers run out, I just won't buy you more and you'll need to get potty trained like all of your friends.
K: If you do that then I'll poop and pee all over in my underwear...everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment