We are so thrilled about our twins that will be debuting in June 2015. I have been feeling pretty good now that I'm out of the first trimester. I was super nauseas all day long for a few months. I felt like all I did was eat to try and keep the nausea under control, which was interesting for me since I don't remember being nauseas ever when I was pregnant with Kaden. I guess having the added hormones will do that to a person.
I feel like everyone says you show faster with your second child, but I think the twins are speeding that process up. I'm way bigger than I was with Kaden, and way faster. I'm not sure how much of that is just from my skin already being stretched out vs. the twin factor, but I'm excited and happy nonetheless.
14.5 weeks
17 weeks with Kaden (aka Couldn't Tell AT ALL) vs. 17 weeks with the Twins (definite bump)
18 weeks
We will find out the twin's gender on Feb. 2nd (Groundhog's Day) and consequently we'll also know if it'll be a long winter or not. :) I can't wait!!! We are so excited.



Yay! How exciting for you and your family. You look lovely, and I'm sure those twins are just happy to be making themselves known.
ReplyDelete