We haven't had any snow this winter at all, except for on Christmas Day in Logan, so we were really excited to go sledding. We had a blast just being outside, being dragged around on sleds behind the Can-Am, sledding with Kaden and just hanging out with everyone.
On Monday my parents rented a snowmobile for a few hours and we went to this really big hill in Logan Canyon. We'd sled down and my dad would pick us up at the bottom and bring us back up. I could only do 2 runs before it was too jarring to my stomach and I got nervous because of the icy snow that I'd get hurt, so I played photographer while everyone else sledded and played.
Kaden honestly loved playing in the snow or being pulled in a sled on a flat surface more than he liked the sledding. The hill was really big and fast and I think it scared him pretty badly. I'll admit, it was even a little bit intense as an adult since the snow was so icy you got a lot of speed going down, so I could see how that would be scary to a two year old.














No comments:
Post a Comment