We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Thursday, January 29, 2015

My cute little Kadenbug

For my little photography business, I've been running a "Winter Mini Sessions Special" so I needed a model for my advertisement. Naturally I chose Kaden so I didn't have to recruit someone else to help me out. He's very wiggly and often hard to photograph, but he can be coerced with silly words and Swedish fish to smile. :) And man, is he a handsome little guy! I just love his little personality and how it comes through in these pictures. I took these pictures in Mueller Park Canyon in Bountiful, which is about 10 minutes from our house. It's such a pretty canyon!

Ha, ha, I love this cheesy two year old smile! 






Kaden makes some of the cutest faces

The best part about taking his pictures is that once I can get him to laugh, he is the best photo subject. He loves when I say silly things. The way I got him to smile was by saying, "You are a Diaper Man." So ridiculous, but if it works, we go with it. :)


The laughter leads to this gem. I am in love with this handsome little man!




Of course I had to throw in this picture because he kept doing this with every stick he'd pick up. So funny!

1 comment:

  1. Darling pictures! We are excited to get some of our own this Saturday.

    ReplyDelete