We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Thursday, January 29, 2015

New Year's Eve 2014

I swear we spend the whole month of December making plans and preparations for Christmas and Christmas Eve and forget all about New Year's Eve. At least I do. So as usual, we realized about two days before that we hadn't bothered to make any plans until the last minute. We decided to throw a little "monitor" party (aka, invited people whose baby monitor range stretches to our house so they could come after the kiddos were in bed and listen for them on their monitors)  and invited a bunch of our neighbors. We only ended up having 2 couples show up of the ones that said they'd come, Zach and Elise Page and Brian and Jessica Seal, but we had a blast anyway! We were going to play games, but were having so much fun that we just chatted the whole night and laughed our heads off.  We are lucky to have some fun friends here in Bountiful.

Here's our New Year's Toast with our "Mormon Bubbly" aka sparkling cider in two varieties. :)

Zach & Elise

Brian & Jessica (who did NOT want me to take a picture, just for the record, but I told her I needed the memory captured)

Yours truly

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! I would love to have friends whose baby monitors reached to our house.

    ReplyDelete