We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Fairbourn Easter Fun

We went to Logan on March 28, 2015 to celebrate Easter with the Fairbourns a week early.  We had a kid's egg hunt and then my ever favorite "adult egg hunt" with money in the eggs. Usually Curtis and I kill it, but I dare say being pretty pregnant, I was at a bit of a disadvantage this year. I'd see a bunch of eggs, but by the time I'd try to bend over awkwardly to snatch them, they'd get picked up by someone more agile and non-inhibited by a bowling ball attached to their bellies. That being said, we still ended up with $88, mostly thanks to Curtis. I think I got about $16 by myself, ha ha. Next year...

Kaden had a great time. He loves candy, as do most kids, so no complaints from him.  It was a fun weekend of giggles with cousins and lots of trampoline time, playing "dead man, dead man" and candy, candy, and more candy.  He loves his cousins, Jackson and "Jacer Boo" so much! (He's warming up to baby Emma, but I still don't think he's totally sure about her.)  I'm pretty sure neither Kaden, nor Jace actually realize his real name isn't Jacer Boo. 







I've decided it's a nearly impossible feat to get all three of these boys to sit still, look the same direction and smile at the same time. In all the years they've been alive, I've never successfully captured one picture where they're all even looking the same direction at the same time. Oh well...



My sweet new niece, baby Emma with Papa. I'm loving that we finally have a little girl in this group of grandkids! Unfortunately for her, she is highly outnumbered and will continue to be after our twin boys make their debut. 







The boys all got a squirt gun as part of the egg hunt. Kaden was so excited that he refused to put it down or in his bucket and carried it around the entire rest of the egg hunt. Unfortunately for him that meant it was much more tricky to actually pick up eggs, but he didn't seem to care too much. 






No comments:

Post a Comment