I've been pretty bad at documenting a whole lot about my pregnancy with the twins, but I have a few pics I can share. At my last appt at 29 weeks, they said they are both growing nicely and are 55th and 54th percentile (compared to a singleton), so not bad for twins. Baby A (closest to the birth canal, my calm one) weighed in at 3 lbs. 0 oz, and Baby B (my wild, crazy wiggly kicker) weighed in at 2 lbs. 15 oz. I'm thrilled that Baby A is head down so I'm actually cleared for VBAC right now instead of another C-section. Hopefully Baby B will flip around as it gets closer, but as long as the one closest to the birth canal is head down I can still deliver normally and they'll just do a breech extraction of Baby B (aka, reach in and yank him out. Sounds awkward, but still better than surgery...)
I'm measuring 5 weeks ahead (normal for twins) so if it seems like I look bigger, it's because I am. I hardly bought any maternity stuff with Kaden. I just wore my regular shirts up until about 30ish weeks, then bought a few that I cycled between. This time around I'm already starting to outgrow some of my maternity clothes, as in, they are not covering my full belly. I'm getting a little bit worried. :)
Here are some comparison pics:
14.5 weeks with twins There is no comparison picture bc I didn't look pregnant then...ha!
18 weeks with twins 17 weeks with Kaden-No belly at all... bleh.
25 weeks with twins 24 weeks with Kaden

28 weeks with twins 28 weeks with Kaden
Cutest baby belly ever! You look beautiful!
ReplyDelete