It's been a crazy few weeks, and I finally got around to getting Kaden's Easter pictures in his new outfit. He kills me. I can't believe how grown up he looks! He tells me all the time how he is a "big bow-ie" (boy) and how he is "growing up tall like a grown up." He's talking really well lately and just makes me smile. Love this little man!
I may or may not use bribes when I want good pictures. May I add, there's almost nothing this little guy won't do for a sucker? He asks me daily to go to the bank because he knows they'll give him a sucker. When I tell him that we don't need to go today, he'll ask, "you don't have any money?" Nope. Curtis and I told him we've given all of our money to the bank, so now we don't have any left. Not actually a lie most of the time. :) But the value of a sucker is worth a lot to capture his cute little smile. (Even the goofy one below. Ha ha.)






No comments:
Post a Comment