We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Kaden at Play

I've been taking a photography class during the month of March and it's been fun to get some pictures of Kaden at play.  Kaden is super active and is really good at scootering.  He usually scooters with the 6-8 year olds on our street because the 3-4 year olds are too slow for him. Ha ha.  I've noticed he sticks his tongue out a lot when he's concentrating (just like his Daddy.)





 Kaden often scooters like a super hero


Kaden is not one to attempt the slide in a conventional way


It's been really rainy in March so we've been doing a lot of indoor activities on days when it's too cold to play outside.  Kaden is really creative at using magnets and finds cool things to do with them that I wouldn't think of.





Here's one of our most recent Kadenisms:

Kaden often runs around with no underwear. Despite my best attempts to coerce him into wearing underwear, my efforts are usually fruitless and sometimes it's just not worth the fight with him for every little thing.  (I save my fighting energy for things like eating vegetables and going to bed at night.) So one particular day when he had on no underwear, he was playing over by the piano. He opened the bench up and accidentally squished his little boy parts in the bench as it was shutting. He was screaming and crying.  This was our conversation:
K: Mom, I hurt myself.
Me: What happened?
K: I squished my peepee in the piano bench!
Me: Oh no, I'm sorry! Are you okay?
K: No! It hurts! Kiss it better!!
Me: Sorry, I'm not kissing that better...

As you can imagine a fight ensued. I'm sorry, but even Mommy has her "kissing it better" limits. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment