For the twins' 9 month pictures I wanted to do something kind of fun and unique. I found an idea I thought was cute on Pinterest and kind of copied it, but with my own twist. I searched everywhere for little newsboy hats and they were like $40 each on Etsy...no thanks! So I enlisted the help of my talented mother and my mom ended up making them for around $3 for both. She's a genius! :)
It's getting harder and harder to get a picture of both of them smiling and in the same place (now that they can move around a lot more.)
Oh my sweet Chunkerdoodles, Coley-o! Love this boy and all his chub! Cole is such a smiley boy, but I feel like as soon as I put him in front of a camera he never gives the same smiles that I see at home. I love the middle picture because even though he's not looking at me, he's smiling his true happy smile. (And his arm rolls are also accentuated. Yum, yum!)
Carson on the other hand is a very smiley baby and super photogenic. He makes us friends wherever we go with his big gummy smile!
We initially took these pictures at a park by our house, but it was pretty cold and overcast and Cole wouldn't let me get one decent picture of him at all. Carson was just sad the whole time, but he has the cutest sad, pouty face so I couldn't help but include these!
Look at his pout!!! Ha ha! I love it!









Thank you for posting pics on your blog, on Facebook and Instagram. I love your little boys and I cherish their pictures and little stories. It makes me so glad you live close so I can see these little boys often.love you and Curtis too!
ReplyDelete