So one day Kaden was being ridiculous about going to the bathroom for one reason or another and refused to get on the potty even though Curtis and I both knew he needed to go. Our conversation went something like this:
Me: Please go to the potty right now if you need to go so you don't have an accident.
Kaden: No. I don't want to. I'm going to go on the floor if you try and make me go in the toilet.
Me: Oh no you won't. Sit down right now and go on the potty.
Kaden: No.
Me: Fine, then if you're not going to go on the toilet you can go outside on the bushes like an animal. (In my mind, I figured I'm giving him this horrible option that he'll say, "No, I want to go on the potty Mommy!")
But no... Kaden walks out our front door with his pants around his ankle and pees on the bush in our front flower bed. Can we say reverse psychology did not work? And Mom fail? Yup.
Mom 0, Kaden 1

This story totally made my day! I could totally see Jude doing this just because he's SO stubborn.
ReplyDelete