We are a Happy Family

We are a Happy Family

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Valentine's Day

2-14-16
A few days before Valentine's, Kaden had his preschool Valentine's Day party. He was so thrilled that he got a paper "Ninjin Turtles" mask from one of the kids in his class that he wore it around for a majority of the day.  I tried to convince him to let me use the perforations and remove the green part, but he wouldn't hear of it. It had to stay this way (and upside down) all day. Ha ha.  Kaden was quite pleased with his treats from preschool.


Kaden got a giant card in the mail from Nana and Papa for Valentine's Day, along with a little red car that the doors open and close and some candy and he was so excited about that giant card. We still read it every day because he loves the end of it since it says, "Yowie Zowie" for the letters Y and Z.




Valentine's Day was on a Sunday this year so Curtis and I went out the night before.  We didn't want to battle the crowds at the more "fancy" restaurants so we went to Mimi's Cafe (which we LOVE) and went to see Zoolander 2 (highly romantic... ha ha.)  Mimi's Cafe had this Baked Brie appetizer that was to die for! I seriously love their food and their prices and it's never very crowded. I honestly don't get it because it's so yummy.

And just because I couldn't help myself, no matter how absolutely silly this was... I dressed the twins up like cupid for a picture for Valentine's day. Ha ha!


Kaden didn't want to be cupid (nor would he fit the bill as a lanky, skinny 3.5 year old) but he always wants his picture taken so he's like "the brothers." He has such a cute smile! I love my silly boy. He always wants to have his tongue out lately in pictures.





We had pink, heart shaped pancakes for breakfast on Valentine's morning. All the boys seemed to love them. We bought Kaden some fun little gifts- a book, Hedgehugs (and one that I bought and forgot about until a few days after Valentine's Day called Love Monster), some markers, animal crackers and skittles. He had his preschool Valentine's Day party a few days before and got quite a bit of candy so I figured he didn't need much more.





No comments:

Post a Comment